SNUG is a valuable service but it’s not one that continue without outside support. If you feel passionate about the work we do and you want to help us to make a difference to families of sick and vulnerable babies then why not consider fundraising for SNUG? SNUG (Supporting Neonatal Users and Graduates) is a registered charity. Charity no. 1171443 meaning we can receive GiftAid.
Below are just a few of the fun ways you can raise money.
1.Pretend you are super posh and hold a cheese and wine evening for you and your most civilized friends. Local shops or delis will often donate a cheese or two in return for some publicity and you can charge your friends an admission fee! Checkout this highly informative (if not slightly amusing video) on how to wine taste in style!
2. Okay, so it’s not for the faint hearted but for the extreme sports fanatics among us, this tandum sky dive is bound to appeal…right?
Check out SNUG’s very own sky dive page for further information by clicking here.
3. Would your school or office boss support a non uniform day? It might be worth asking!
4. Run a marathon or a half marathon for SNUG, It’s a great incentive for getting fit and you’ll be helping us to help other families at the same time. The most local, the Great West Run is a half-marathon through Exeter in October 2017.
5. Arrange a cake sale. Everyone love a good cake don’t they?! Can you get your families and friends baking for SNUG? Here’s a really brilliant article about just how to organise a bake sale. In 2016, we were gratified to be supported by a group of sisters who held regular coffee and cake mornings and over the year raised over a whopping £1,000 for SNUG. That’s a lot of fairy cakes!
6. Be a complete hero and get yourself waxed in a busy pub! We will supply you with a SNUG tin…easy money! Well … for the person doing the collecting anyway!
If you can think of any other ways you’d like to help raise funds for SNUG then please get in touch, we’d love to hear from you.